CAA Driver Proficiency Program
Everyone in the carriage driving community benefits from skilled, safe drivers. We encourage you to become a “perpetual student” of carriage driving, especially when it comes to safety.
Touchstone Farm whole-heartedly supports the Carriage Association of America's Driver Proficiency Program, in which skilled driving instructors evaluate drivers for safety, skill, and knowledge.
Touchstone Farm and Andy Marcoux of Coachman’s Delight are offering lessons to help drivers to prepare to take and pass the CAA Driver Proficiency Test at Level I and II. Join us for individual lessons for you and your horse to see if you are prepared and ready to pass your test!
About Andy Marcoux
- Degree in Equine Industries
- Judge for the ADS in Combined Driving
- Competitor at all levels with singles, pairs and Four in Hands
- Evaluator for the Carriage Association of America Driver Proficiency Program
- Certified at the highest level at the esteemed British Driving Society
- Teaches the fundamentals of Driving with safety and longevity of the horse in mind
- Explains the Why behind the How!
- Has a passion for horsemanship and teaching
The rate for a one-hour lesson is $75, payable directly to Andy Marcoux.
Participants bringing their own horse will pay Touchstone Farm a $15 truck-in fee.
Participants who want to use a Touchstone Farm turnout of horse and vehicle pay $75 to Touchstone Farm.
For the upcoming dates, please contact Boo Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.