Pony Farm - Summer 2014 Early Bird Registration
Attention Early Birds!
Wouldn't it be great to know in October that you are already signed up for camp, with your deposit in, and your session selected? And to save some money in the process? We think so, and that's why we're running this early bird special!
From October 1 through December 1, 2013 returning Pony Farm summer campers can register for camp at 2013 rates. On December 2, the weekly rate will increase.
In addition, returning campers who register by January 15, 2014, are guaranteed a spot in one of our sessions.
You can check out the 2014 session dates and rates and download the registration form right here.
Pony Farm Open House, Jan 5, 2014, from 1:00-4:00
Returning campers, new campers, and potential new campers, you are all cordially invited to the Pony Farm Open House on January 5.
The open house is a great introduction to the farm. You can:
- Meet our friendly horses and ponies and the small farm animals
- Talk with Boo and Becky, Pony Farm camp co-directors, and get your questions answered
- Meet our counselors in training (CITs), and camp staff
- See where you are going to sleep and eat, and what you are going to do
- Tour the barns and rings, and get the lay of the land
- Meet other campers, and maybe even make new friends before camp starts
Download the open house flyer (PDF), and post it on your fridge. While you're at it, mark your calendar now for Sunday, January 5, 2014, 1-4 pm.
Have you got friends who love horses as much as you do?
Invite them to come with you and learn what Pony Farm is all about and why O.A.P.F. really means Only At Pony Farm!!