When do I DROP OFF my camper?
Plan to arrive at the farm between 2:00 and 4:00 pm on the Sunday of your camper’s session. Drive to the Lodge, where staff are waiting to greet you. The farm is closed until 2 pm that Sunday, so you should plan your travel accordingly.
What do we do when we arrive?
- Check your camper in at the registration desk located on the back porch of the Lodge and complete any remaining paperwork.
- Room assignments and horse matches are posted on the main beam in the lodge.
- If your child has medications, give them to our camp nurse, who will also be waiting to assist you on the back porch of the lodge and do a lice check.
- Bring your camper’s “stuff” into her room and help her settle in.
- Visit your camper’s horse match.
- Plan to leave by 4:00 pm so that your camper can begin to settle in.
What is the best way for me to communicate with my camper while at Pony Farm Summer Camp?
- E-mails are the best way to be in touch with staff or your camper during camp. The camper e-mail address is: email@example.com We check, print, and deliver any e-mails to the camper’s room’s mailbox every day. Staff are committed to checking e-mail before 11:00am each day and once more before the evening is through.
- Feel free to mail letters or send packages as well to your camper.
How do I get regular updates on my camper during their session?
- We post regular updates about camp activities on our Instagram @ponyfarmsummercamp
- We also post on the farm’s two Facebook pages: www.facebook.com/ponyfarmsummercamp and www.facebook.com/TouchstoneFarm11
- We DISCOURAGE the use of electronics and keeping campers “unplugged” while at camp. We ENCOURAGE connections with each other, the horses, the outdoors and nature!