Plan to arrive at the Barbara C. Harris Center (see address below) between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Sunday. Please be aware that the center is closed until 3:00 p.m., please plan your travel accordingly. No early birds.
- Staff will greet you and direct you to the list showing your camper’s cabin assignment and assigned horse!
- Check in with Kris Young. Complete any remaining paperwork, if necessary.
- If your child has medications, hand them in at drop-off. Please make sure her medications are labeled and are all accounted for on her health forms.
- Bring your camper’s belongings into her cabin. If she wishes, you are most welcome to help her unpack, make her bed, etc.
- Plan to leave by 5:00 so that your child can begin settling into the camp routine.
- Don’t worry – your daughter will have a blast and if any illness or injury should come up, we will call you!
Barbara C. Harris Center 108 Wally Stone Lane, Greenfield, NH 03047
Closing Day of each camp session is exciting and busy and bittersweet. We’ve developed a routine that gets your camper ready to show you what she’s learned as well as packed up to head home with you.
Please arrive on the Closing Day of your child’s session at between 10:30 am – 10:45 am at BARBARA C HARRIS CENTER. Please don’t arrive earlier. We need to shuttle the kids around and get things done at the barn to get ready for you.
- You can load up your car with her stuff, then head to the farm.
- When you get there staff and your daughter will greet you! It is always our plan to do a demo ride for you. A quick lesson where the kids can show you what they worked on. Please know that if there a SLIGHT chance of bad weather, we will have to cancel that plan. As you can imagine, it’s a lot of people and horses in one place. Bad weather could lead to a problem with that many moving parts. If we see that coming, we will come with a fun plan with your kids of what they want to show you.
You can plan to leave by 12:30 (ish) p.m., depending on how long it takes for your daughter to say goodbye to the staff, her friends, and, of course, her pony!!