Plan to arrive at the Barbara C. Harris Center (see address below) between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Sunday of your camper’s session. Please be aware that the center is closed until 3:00 p.m., please plan your travel accordingly. No early birds.
- Staff will greet you and direct you to the list showing your camper’s room assignment and assigned horse!
- Check at the registration desk to complete any remaining paperwork, if necessary. Camp photo sign-up will also occur during registration.
- If your child has medications, hand them in to the camp nurse, who will be at the registration desk. Please make sure her medications are labeled and are all accounted for on her health forms.
- Bring your camper’s belongings to her room. If she wishes, you are most welcome to help her unpack, make her bed, etc.
- Plan to leave by 5:00 so that your child can begin settling into the camp routine.
- Don’t worry – your daughter will have a blast and if any illness or injury should come up, we will call you!
Barbara C. Harris Center 108 Wally Stone Lane, Greenfield, NH 03047
Closing Day of each camp session is exciting and busy and bittersweet. We’ve developed a routine that gets your camper ready to show you what she’s learned as well as packed up to head home with you.
Please arrive on the Closing Day of your child’s session at between 10:30 am – 10:45 am at BARBARA C HARRIS CENTER. (no early birds, please). We need to shuttle the kids around and get things done at the barn to get ready for you.
- Gather your camper’s belongings (as she will already be at the farm) and load your vehicle
- When you arrive to the farm, staff and your daughter will greet you! She will then give you a tour of the farm, to meet her horse, meet the other animals, and all her friends.
- Ice cream will be served as a last yummy treat! There will be tents set up in case of rain.
You can plan to leave by 12:30 (ish) p.m., depending on how long it takes for your daughter to say goodbye to the staff, her friends, and, of course, her pony!!