When do I PICK UP my camper?
Plan to arrive at the farm, 233 Old Temple Road in Lyndeborough NH, on the Thursday of your camper’s session. Please arrive between 1:30-2pm.
What do I do when I arrive?
- Check in with Kris.
- Gather your camper’s belongings (already at the farm) and load your vehicle.
- Go to your camper’s riding ring where she will be riding in her lesson for a demonstration
- Camp will supply ice cream and drinks for everyone. We will have our closing ceremony on the lawn.
- You can plan to leave the farm around 5:00 pm.
Can I reach my camper by phone?
- The answer is, you can not. Always feel free to call the office phone: 603 654 8564 and you can leave a message which we will check for often.
- Campers are not allowed to have cell phones at camp.
- In case of illness or injury to your camper – we will get in touch with you to let you know.
How do I reach staff in an emergency?
- For a night-time emergency, you may call Kris Young’s cell phone at: 603-801-6737. Please reserve this for emergencies ONLY.