Pony Farm Summer Camp
Pony Farm at Touchstone Farm is a residential summer camp in Temple, NH, for girls ages 8 – 14. Our small size, a maximum of 36 campers per session, and low camper/staff ratio provide a safe, warm, loving atmosphere with the feeling of family.
We offer the gifts of love, care and time in a protected place. We hope that each girl who leaves Pony Farm will do so with a renewed sense of hope for the world, a stronger sense of self, a deepened commitment to caring, and the confidence to be a positive influence in the world.
Horses, of Course
Horseback riding is the heart of our camp program. Pony Farm offers riding twice a day, every day except Sunday. Our carefully designed riding program ensures safety while promoting successful learning and skill development.
We have horses and ponies, small-group lessons, and riding activities for riders of all levels of experience. Campers with their own horses can board them at the farm during their stay at camp.
More Summer Fun
- Swimming in our own pool or at a local waterfall
- Outdoor camping with the horses
- Games, arts and crafts, and friendly contests
- Trips to summer fairs, berry picking, and visiting the Anheuser Busch Clydesdales
- Carriage driving
- Special “only at Pony Farm” activities, such as Ice Cream Trough and Counselor Quest
Bunking in the Lodge
Pony Farm Summer Camp is accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA).
Our 2015 Open House is on Sunday,
January 4, 2015, from 1 to 4 pm at the farm.
Our Open House is held every year in early January. Returning campers, new campers, and potential new campers are all cordially invited.
The open house is a great introduction to the farm. You can:
- Meet our friendly horses and ponies and the small farm animals
- Talk with Boo and Becky, Pony Farm camp co-directors, and get your questions answered
- Meet our camp staff and counselors in training (CITs)
- See where you are going to sleep and eat, and what you are going to do
- Tour the barns and rings, and get the lay of the land
- Meet other campers, and maybe even make new friends before camp starts
Can't make it to the open house? We'd be delighted to schedule a personal tour. Please contact camp Co-Director, Becky Sanborn, at 603-654-6308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.